Wednesday 7 August 2013

Woolly Mammoths Return


Hi I am a woolly mammoth my name is Woolly. I live with my herd. In my herd I have my dad called Rough 'n' Tough and my mum called Long Horns and my friend called Big 'n' Fluffy. My herd is the smallest in the colony of woolly mammoths it is good that we are so small of a herd because we get more food to eat (my herd is so small because one day we were walking in rugged , treacherous and cold mountains when suddenly the four of us fell through the shingle rocks underneath us!) 


 My journey starts here we were walking a damp cold rain forest it was nearing sun rise. I looked over at the horizon and saw the shape of a saber - tooth tiger glowing in front of the horizon of the sun me and my dad and my mum all roared loudly to warn any other woolly mammoths near by if there were any. When we had finished roaring we turned round and saw that my friend Big 'n' Fluffy wasn't standing there any more the next thing you know I heard a panicked roar coming from the bushes it sounded like my friend we dodged from bush to bush smashing trees. 

When I caught sight of what happening I did a loud roar like I was arriving in battle. My dad and my mum charged past me like I was only three which I am. They got there along time before me my dad used his horns to flip the saber - tooth tiger which we saw at the horizon which now it was twelve o’clock my friend was lying on the ground not even moving a muscle with scars all over him. He was so young he did not know how to defend himself. Then we heard one last silent roar, then there was complete silence right through the damp rainforest.

By William

2 comments:

  1. Hi William
    I like your story because it had great sentences by wiremu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wiremu,

      Thanks for the comment.

      This is my favourite sentence because its interesting.

      When we had finished roaring we turned round and saw that my friend Big 'n' Fluffy wasn't standing there any more the next thing you know I heard a panicked roar coming from the bushes it sounded like my friend we dodged from bush to bush smashing trees.

      William
      Warrington School

      Delete